Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New neurologist appointment

About a month ago, my Unani doctor found a courier for us and we have been back on the good stuff and loving life!  This is the best my son has been since this started; full steam ahead!


Next week we see a new pediatric neurologist; the one mentioned earlier that has treated children with a certain disorder with the nicotine patch.  Anyone that prescribes a nicotine patch to a child; has to think outside the box, right?

I also started investigating neurofeedback and it is quite exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Could you send me some contact info for the doctor who sends you the Unami medicine. My son also has mainly nighttime Seizures. My email address is missyan79@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete