Saturday, June 7, 2014

rabbit poop, gold bee-bee's, and taffy...oh my!

This is our third day using the unani medicine; as I said earlier there are 4 things to give him.  Between this and his regular stuff, I am constantly giving this kid "vitamins".  He must think he is really sick...lol  I might start giving the rest of the family something that looks like it; so he doesn't feel like he is the only one being chased with a spoon!

The first thing he gets when he wakes up on an empty stomach is this jelly type stuff that is sticky and sweet...reminds me of melted soft water taffy followed by a glass of milk.  Then after breakfast he gets rabbit poop (I swear it could be); one pellet.  Throughout the day, his other stuff and then at 6pm he gets 1/2 a gold bee-bee (the kind rotten kids shot when I was growing up)  I have to cut it in half and it could be mud packed on the inside; I have no clue!  Last but not least, before he goes to bed he gets some more sticky jelly stuff that does not taste sweet, I add a little honey and I am told to mix it in warm water and get him to drink it.

All kidding aside; the doctor has been right by my side in emails and reassuring me that there are no side effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment