Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It arrived today!

Here is a picture of my shipment from India today; 6 months supply of things I can't pronounce!

Two of the items are in a jam form; one I give in the morning on an empty stomach and the other I give at bedtime with warm water.

This is what I received:

itrifal usthoqudus
Khameerae Gaozaban
Habb Azaraqi
Habb Jadwar




The other two items are in pill form and being checked on to see if they are pediatric dose or adult dose before I get more instructions.  

Dr Syed Asaduddin Ahmed has been wonderful. He was checking on my shipment and has answered every one of my questions. I highly recommend him as a provider. I am expecting wonderful things with his help!





This is what he replied when I told him about the results many people were having with Holy basil.."Holy basil is basically used as Blood purifier & immune modulator. by detox you might be finding some improvement in the children"


No comments:

Post a Comment